- Soothes irritated, red scalp
- Reduces scaliness
- Repairs damaged cuticles
- Gentle enough for children
A mild hair conditioner that even babies can use!
- High in Nutrients for Scalp and Hair: Most conditioners are not to be used on scalp because it can clog hair follicles. But our Hair Treatment is SPECIFICALLY formulated to be used on both scalp and hair so that it can not only give nutrients to hair, but also to scalp, which is critical for thinning hair.
- Great for red, irritated scalp: Formulated with high concentration of allantoin and bisabolol, Hair Treatment is great for various scalp conditions that plague sensitive scalp.
- Stronger hair lock: Because both your scalp and hair are nourished, your hair will be THICKER and STRONGER.
Trichogen® (Panax Ginseng Root Extract complex)
Improves hair strength and scalp
Grape Seed Oil
Rich in Natural Vitamin E and moisturizes the skin.
Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
Rich in nutrients, jojoba oil hydrates the hair, adds shine and adds volume to thinning hair.
Relieves itchy, dry scalp
One of the necessary nutrients for hair texture, appearance, and strength
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil*, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Yeast Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Niacinamide, Ornithine HCI, Citrulline, Glucosamine HCI, Biotin, Arginine, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate
more shine and volume
Amino acid complex nourishes both your hair strands and scalp, giving it both natural shine and volume. NO WEIGHING DOWN!
Less hair breakage
Jojoba oil and soy protein seal cuticles and strengthen hair by giving it nutrients for less hair breakage.
Trichogen improves scalp condition while Biotin produces keratin, increases hair elasticity and volume.
irritated, itchy scalp
Allantoin and bisabolol soothe various scalp conditions that plague sensitive scalp.
Based on clinical trial conducted on 40 male volunteers for 4 months (source: BASF SE)