Shipping and returns
Shipping & Returns
Main Shipping Terms
- All orders require 1-2 business days of processing time unless otherwise noted on the product page. A business day is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding certain holidays.
- Free standard shipping is available for orders of $50 CAD or more in Canada. Order value is total before taxes.
- $16.99 CAD express shipping is available in Canada, excluding remote and air stage locations.
- Any order that doesn't qualify for free shipping is subject to a $9.99 CAD standard economy shipping fee.
*Shipping fees are subject to change.
- DrLOUIE products are all handmade and are not mass produced. Including the production period, all orders require 1-2 business days of processing time to be handled, packed and prepared for shipping, unless otherwise noted on the product page of the item(s) you've ordered.
- Shipping time quoted in checkout does not include processing time.
Standard Shipping: 2-10 business days dependent on Region
Standard Shipping will deliver your package using standard shipping methods. DrLOUIE ships using Canada Post. Please note that whether you choose Standard Shipping or Express Shipping, your order will be subject to 1-2 business days of processing time in our warehouse before it is shipped, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Express Shipping: 1-5 business days dependent on Region
Express Shipping is a premium service available to orders shipping in Canada and US (excluding remote & air stage locations) that is provided by Canada Post. Please note that whether you choose Standard Shipping or Express Shipping, your order will be subject to 1-2 business days of processing time in our warehouse before it ships, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Should the need arise to cancel an order after you've placed it, we will do our best to accommodate your request. Order cancellation is a time-sensitive action, so please do get in touch with our Customer Care team as soon as possible. You can request a cancellation in the following email address:
*Please make sure you include your drlouie.ca order number in your email.
Please note, that once your order moves into the processing stage in our warehouse, we may no longer be able to cancel it. Should this be the case, we can help facilitate a return upon delivery (excluding samples).
And also, if you buy DrLOUIE products at offline stores, the cancellation policy is based on the store policy.
Our goal at DrLOUIE.ca is to ensure that you are totally satisfied with your shopping experience. We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Opened or used products are not within our return guidelines. All returned and exchanged items must be returned to DrLOUIE office in good condition in order to issue a refund or credit.
Customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
If you would like to make a return request, please email email@example.com with your order number, the item(s) that you would like to return, and the reason for the return. One of our friendly Customer Care team members will reach out to you as soon as possible with the next steps!
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.